Fini les frais de port, vous achetez maintenant du téléchargement.
Achetez cette article et regardez directement l'explication en vidéos.
Vous recevrez un mail avec un code secret qui vous permetra de visionner votre tour sur une tablette ou téléchargez la sur votre ordi.
Véritable festival, dans ce DVD vous avez 2 DVD, tous sur les routines de pièces copper and silver et sur les coquilles de pièces. Plus tous sur les pièces pliantes et autres pièces truquées.
Magic with Copper/Silver Coins & Expanded Shells
- Copper/Silver Transposition—The ultimate version of a time-honored classic!
- Presto Chango—A startingly visual quickie where two coins—one copper, one silver—go through some miraculous changes that will leave your audiences breathless.
- Chinatown Half I & II—Two fantastic methods for the classic transposition between a Chinese coin and an American half-dollar.
- A Coin Prediction—a standard gaffed coin is used for a mentalism miracle.
- Coins Across with Shell—Perhaps the ultimate version of the Winged Silver plot as four coins magically travel from one hand to the other and finally, to the spectator’s closed hand!
- Photo Coins—A tiny, blank piece of photo paper, initialed by a spectator, is sandwiched between two coins and develops an image of a selected card.
- Coins Through Glass—A visual penetration of a coin straight through the bottom of an ordinary drinking glass.
- Coins Through Table—A virtually sleight-free version of a coin magic classic!
- Half and a Quarter—A visual stunner as a quarter, passed beneath a half-dollar, visibly changes into another half. It then changes back—and everything can be examined!
- Perfected Coin Through Handkerchief—A version of the classic effect that will even fool magicians.
Magic with Folding Coins & Specialty Gaffs
- Magic Mint—A half-dollar magically appears alongside a previously displayed quarter. The half is put away and then the quarter magically changes into still another half-dollar.
- Coin In Bottle—A classic of magic with a Roth-style ending. A half-dollar is magically passed into a bottle. The coin is removed by turning the bottle inside out—which is proven by the fact that the bottle’s label is now on the inside!
- Coins Through Table—A visual stunner as the coins not only pass through the table but visibly vanish as they hit it.
- Biting A Coin—Learn David Roth’s handling of a visual illusion that David Blaine made one of the most talked-about effects on his television special.
- Scotch And Soda—Every magician has this coin set. Now learn its proper use.
- Dime And Penny—An overlooked effect. Let David show you its true magical potential.
- Copper/Silver/Brass—The classic transposition of three dissimilar coins that ends with a stunning climax in the spectator’s hand.
- What’s more—you end clean!
- Stack Of Quarters—One of the oldest coin effects in magic history, yet it still packs a wallop! Learn David’s handling of the classic Cap and Pence.
- Cigarette Through Quarter—A coin effect that still stuns audiences and David Roth’s handling is perhaps the most streamlined version ever devised.
- Eraser Coin—One of David Roth’s most innovative effects. The performer visibly rubs away pieces of a coin with an ordinary eraser and finishes by erasing one entire surface.
- Karate Coin—Thrust your finger straight through a half-dollar and then restore it—and you start and end with a completely examinable coin!