Ce DVD vous detaillera une grande quantite (plus de 60 !) de fioritures qu’il est possible de faire avec des cartes. De quoi en mettre plein la vue !… DVD en anglais.
Cliquez Pour voir la video
- Thumb Fan: The basic fan for flourishers!
- One Handed Fan: The cards snap into a fan while held at the fingers!
- S-Fan: A flashy way to tell people youï¿½re a ï¿½Sï¿½howoff!
- Blank Fan: The faces of an entire deck disappear!
- Birdy Fan: (from the genius of Deï¿½vo) A fan that seems to float above your hand!!
- Knuckle Cut: Simple but very cool!
- Charlier Cut: The classic one-handed cut!
- Triple Charlier Cut: The Charlier for Showoffs!
- False Charlier Cut: The Classic Charlier cut, but retains the order of the deck!
- Butterfly Cut: A two-handed cut that flips and twists the deck then reassembles it in one hand!
- False Swing Cut: A flashy cut that impossibly retains the order of the deck!
- Swing Cut w/ Card Control: Control their card to the top of the deck with a quick flourish!
- Tokyo Cut: Smooth and showy!
Level Two Intermediate
- Tokyo Cut False: The Tokyo Cut, but retains the order of the deck!
- One Handed Faro: A tabled riffle shuffle done in one hand!
- Blind Swivel Cut: (Thanks to Gerry Griffin ) Packets swinging from hand to hand!
- Blind Swivel Cut 2: (Thanks to Gerry Griffin )The Blind Swivel turned on its end!
- Ribbon Spread: A beautiful display!
- Twin Peaks: A ribbon spread for Showoffs!
- Ultimate Illogical Cut: (We reconize the amazing mind of Gianni Mattiolo) The flourish to which all others pay homage!
- Faces of Sybil: (With great respect to the genius of Chris Kenner) A multiple packet, 3-D cut, that will knock their socks off!
- Tiki Cut: This is what happens when you combine swing cuts and a table!
- Perfect False Shuffle: Youï¿½ll fool yourself with this amazing, but difficult, shuffle!
- Tabled False Cut: Three distinct cuts, yet retains the order of the deck!
- In The Hands False Cut: Showoffs donï¿½t need tables to do false cuts!
- Crack Shuffle: (From the brilliant mind of Gary Oullette) The ï¿½crackleï¿½ of the deck fools ï¿½em every time!
Level Three Expert
- Pass Cut: Puts the classic pass to good use and retains the order of the deck!
- Number Two Cut: A three packet, on the table false cut that flies past everyone!
- Swing, Swivel, Dribble: A swing, a swivel, and a dribble yet retains the order of the deck!
- One Hand Revolution: (Brian Tudor) Starts like a charlier, then takes off!
- One Hand Revolution False:(Brian Tudor) Do the Revolution with out disturbing the order of the deck!
- One Hand Revolution 3: (Brian Tudor) The packets flip right over the top of the deck!
- Flip Back: (From the genius of Deï¿½vo) The deck goes where no deck has gone before!
- Flip Back Vanish: (From the genius of Deï¿½vo) Do the Back Flip then vanish the deck!
- Jammin Cut: Fast and smooth, yet retains the entire deck order!
- Card Spring: The classic, a deck flies in a stream from one hand to the other!
- Inverted Card Spring: Defy gravity!
- Closing the Fan: The fan snaps open then shut again, all in one hand!
- Octo Cut: 2 hands + 8 packets = a Showoff masterpiece!
- The Bridge: (We reconize the flourish master; Caps Casino) A 5-packet cut in a horizontal line from hand to hand!
Level Four - Master
- Dr. Hatchett Cut: (Inspired by the late Dr. Casavan) A knuckle cut, cutting packets to the middle of the deck!
- What Happened To Sybil?: (Brian Tudor) Need we say more?!
- Hollywood Cut:(Brian Tudor) The Speed Cut with multiple rotations.
- Speed Cut: (Brian Tudor) Combine the swing cut with a one handed revolution!
- Blind Rotational Sybil: (We reconize the flourish master; Caps Casino) a Sybil variation with a smooth closing sequence!
- Bad Habit: (Brain Tudor) A 2 handed- swivel style cut!
- Ninja Color Change: A wave of the hand and the card winks out of existence!
- Emperor's Fan Color Change: Visually stunning!
- Ninja Change Variation: A color change with no palming?!
- Snap Color Change: A one-handed color change perfect for TV!
- Chameleon Color Change: (With respect to Steve Beam) Street magicï¿½s top color change!
- Thirty Second Color Change: So smooth, itï¿½ll fool everyone!
- Two Card Color Change: A grab and a flick and what once was, is no more!
Level Five - Showoff
- Two Card Change Variation: A color change in mid-air!
- Double Lift Under Change: Rub a card against your sleeve and it changes!
- Color Change Pass: A riffle of the deck and the top card visually changes!
- Hip Shot: A super, and quick version of Darylï¿½s Hot Shot!
- Tabled Slap Color Change:(Brian Tudor) Slap a card to the table and it changes!
- Tunnel Change: A card morphs as it passes through the deck!
- Sloppy Double Deal: Toss a card to the table and i