Leap is a Coin-Through-Glass (or Ring-Through-Glass) effect, greatly improved in its presentation and method versus "the old days."
There have been many great methods available in different formats, such as a pedestal under a shot glass inside of a larger glass, an item resembling a coaster, to utilizing a table.
Some of those items are inconvenient to bring along and use for close-up magic or table hopping.
Leap, therefore, was developed for this effect - it is much easier to use, more convenient to bring along, and doesn't look suspicious.
And it utilizes something that most magicians already carry with them -- a deck of cards!
Hence, Leap is born.
- A signed coin visually penetrates a solid glass, landing in a shot glass inside the larger glass!
- Or, a marked finger visually penetrates a solid glass, landing in a shot glass inside the larger glass!
- Easy to do
- Looks natural -- accomplished with an innocent-looking gimmick
- No electronics -- everything is in your complete control
- Simple method -- one-hand touch
What you get:
- A shot glass
- Red Card Box
- Blue Card Box replacement
Voir la video